Enter HERE to win a $200 DishStore.NET Gift Certificate!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Great and fast service. Received my order in 4 days from time of order to delivery in Hawaii. Can't ask for anything better

I keep buying and buying from Dishstore.net because they keep on delivering the best prices and service. You can count on Claude to know what you need for your situation.

Dishstore is a great retailer. Never any hassles, and great info and service. Great prices. Claude's the best.

Dishstore.net rocks because they provide great products, prices, and best of all support! I have sent them e-mails with questions and they promply reply. Great Service!

Last edited:
Dishstore has such great items at unbelievable prices. I keep coming back time and time again!!

What? People buy rocks from Dishstore? Sounds funny to me! heh, heh, heh, heh

Cause I thought Dishstores sold dishes. heh, heh, heh, heh, heh

Want some wood? heh, heh, heh, heh, heh

Guess this won't be a winner, eh? heh, heh, heh, heh, heh

Dishshore rocks because they have the best prices around.
Plus the fact that they support satelliteguys.US make them rock even more!

DishStore.Net rocks because: 1) This $200 offer is marketing genious! I've never shopped at dishstore but, after reading all these posts I wouldn't shop anywhere else! 2) I want a 211 please :D

I do believe that's 30 words on the dot...

How can you not like the giveaways? They have the best toys around and excellent service and reputation like satguys.

There is no doubt that Dishstore has built a lot of good will with the members of this forum. I've read a lot of positive comments on this site, and not just in threads where people hope to win prizes. I think you are doing a very good job of not only supporting Satelliteguys but also in providing quality service at value prices to forum members. We appreciate this.

Please note that I have purposefully gone way over the number of words limit so that Claude will understand that I really mean these things.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts