Enter HERE to win a $200 DishStore.NET Gift Certificate!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here is the place you can enter to win a $200 gift certificate from our friends at DishStore.NET!

Imagine if you own a Dish 921 or 942 with this gift certificate you could upgrade to an owned Dish Network 622 MPEG4 HD DVR for only $99 after $200 rebate from Dish Network when you send them your old 921 or 942.

Or you can use the $200 gift certificate for ANYTHING in DishStore.NET's inventory!

This contest is open to all SatelliteGuys members but unfortunately not to the SatelliteGuys staff.

To enter just tell us why in 30 words or less why DishStore.NET rocks in this thread!

The deadline for enteries is Sunday June 11th. The winner will be picket at random by our lovely Prize Goddess who will also announce the winner in our Charlie Chat... Chat on Monday Night June 12th! (Winner does not need to be present in the chat to win)

So that's it! Good luck from your friends here at SatelliteGuys.US and DishStore.NET!

The Dishstore is great because I ordered a 622 receiver on Tuesday of last week and received it on Thursday with free shipping to boot.

What a great giveaway! Dishstore is always coming up with great support! Please throw my name in the drawing!

Since I bought my 622 from my local retailer and have not had many dealings with the dish store, I would have to go by the other posts here and say because of free shipping.

DishStore is great, because you can get any part you need for a reasonable price. I never used it, but I will as soon as the new D1000.2 is available.

Dishstore.net offers great service to those that are in need of satellite supplies and some hard to find items.

Dishstore rocks because I get excellent customer service. They answer any questions without hesitation.

Orders are shipped same day & tracking numbers emailed promptly.

If I win. Next purchase, AV-500E!

Last edited:
Dishstore.net (and Claude) offer solid advice and support to this community which is yet another reason why Dishstore.net Rocks :)

Still under 30 words with this sentence!

I just purchased a AV500E from DishStore. It was the best price around. It was shipped promptly and arrived in great condition. The AV500E is a great product.

Dishstore.net rocks because every order I've had has shipped that day (I typically order first thing in the morning), and arrived in just a couple days.

Dishstore was great when it came time to order my 622. Good communication and fast service. I hope I'm the lucky winner who will be picket at random by the lovely Prize Goddess.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)