Enter HERE to win a $200 DishStore.NET Gift Certificate!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Low prices, speedy delivery, an incredibly knowledgable staff and a philosophy of dedication to not only their customer's best interests but to the entire satellite community--in summation: They rock!.

Last edited:
Sponsors such as Dishstore.net is what helps make this site tick. Lets face it ..the site couldn't operate without them. Thanks guys!!!

Why look anywhere else?

Honest accurate information! Fast delivery! Great prices! Why mess with anyone else when DISHSTORE.Net Rocks!

Great call-back service, excellent knowledge of products, and a constantly accurate source of information. Claude provides it all.

why dishstore rocks

I bought a pocketdish from DishStore when they first came out and DishStore later sent a copy of the receipt and the rebate information so I could get the dish rebate that came out a few weeks later. Now that's service. Will always consider them first if needing any dish hardware. :)

Sam Smith

DishStore.NET rocks because they give this $200 gift certificate to a lucky member. I hope I am the lucky one.

I have not purchased from Dishstore.net before. I have read posts by other members, and they will have my business when I get my second 622 next month whether I win or not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts