Enter to Win: M-II Motorized FTA System $280 valuereceivers - Endng 6/30/08

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
We would like to offer one FREE M-II Motorized FTA System prize to a person who is willing and interested in using this high quality product.

M-2 Bundled System Includes:
Mercury II Receiver $139.00
FS80P 31" Dish $45.00
Sadoun PowerTech DG280B $89.00
KUL1: Sadoun Std Linear Single Ku 0.4 LNBF $29.00
Universal wall mount Inc. with dish
Bonus 1: Sadoun Hat $9.00
Bonus 2
:
SF95L Satellite Signal Meter $16.00
Bonus 3
:
Leviton 50ft RG6 Cable $15.00

Total of items if bought individually
$342.00

So how do you enter to win? Easy! All you have to do to enter in the random drawing is to post a reply to THIS message and say "I want to win!", followed by whatever random banter you wish to include. Be creative, be silly, be serious, tell a sob story whatever. Just post something!

At the end of June 30, 2008, we will select one entry "randomly". The winning member will be notified by PM to get his/her shipping address. This is restricted to USA members only.

Rules:

1. Limited to residents of Continental United States

2. Must be at least 21 years of age to enter

3. One entry per family/residence for each item

4. Multiple submissions automatically disqualified

5. Officers and employees, including their relatives, of Sadoun Satellite Sales are not eligible for entry.

6. Deadline: End of the month - by mid-night.

7. Entrants agree by act of registration to permit their name to be posted on this site if they are chosen as the winner.

8. Winning entry selected at random. Odds of winning varies dependant upon number of entries. This is a free drawing with free shipping. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. "No exchanges or returns permitted or accepted."

9. Winner notified via email & shipping information will be requested from winner at that time. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner is ineligible, fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.

10. Incomplete entries or entries with errors will not be processed. Entries submitted after deadline will be disqualified.

As always with Sadoun Satellite Sales, your information will not be shared with any third parties. By entering this contest, you agree to be added to our e-mail list. Sadoun reserves the right to cancel this "Free Giveaways" offer anytime without any prior notice.

Best regards and good luck.

I want to win! I saw it first, nobody else is allowed to post in this thread. :D

"I want to win!"
Have this cheap-#$% deadbeat friend who needs FTA, but is too stupid to buy in.
Maybe I'll give it to him. ;)

Nice hardware, too.

"I want to win!"

"I want to win!"

My parents have an anniversary soon.

With the high cost of gas, food, and clothes for my seven growing kids, things are getting mighty tough.

My holler is so poor we have to share a post office with the folks up the hill.

Shipping will be in the area of Walton's Mountain.

I hope that Roosevelt feller wins the election.

I want to win ....... winning the Mercury II is sweet all by itself , plus the dish , and the DG280 motor I've always wanted to try, can't forget the hat either.

Essentially this giveaway will get anyone started in the world of FTA , Sadoun didn't miss one detail.

Thanks Sadoun

This is Cool !!!

"I want to win!" :)

Have not tried anything motorized yet - - - this would be fun to get a motorized setup going.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)