Enter to win: Solar Panel from Sadoun

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I recycle everything they take here at our recycle center.You get cash for trash and that is a good thing,they dont have to pay for me to do it,but it sure is nice.
I would love to use a solar panel In my tv repair shop.

I do try to do whatever I can. I recycle here at home as well as at work. would like to try and build one of those "solar aluminum can heaters" that you see on the internet, to try to reduce my electric usage a little. Maybe I'll try that this spring!

P.S. I love my 80cm dish and HH motor that my wife bought me for Christmas this year. Not everyone has a spouse that understands such an odd request for a Christmas gift.

My trash can fills up full if I dont put things in the Recycle bin. Staying green is a must for me.

Wash our clothes in cold water. It saves a huge amount of energy and makes the clothes last longer!

I also hypermile a toyota Corolla my lifetime MPG average for 40,000 miles is 42mpg.

Like most people we recycle everything we can, have replaced regular bulbs with CFL bulbs, wash clothes in cold water and my wife is going to replace her 10yr old Toyota this year or next spring with a Hybrid car, most likely a Prius.

go green?!!

I'm gonna be honest - the whole going green thing grates on me the wrong way.

Don't get me wrong, I think we should take care of the earth but..

1)I do not believe carbon emissions contributes to climate changes. Sorry to say, the earths climate goes in cycles... generally caused by the sun.
2)I do not believe compact fluorescent bulbs are better for the environment then incandescent (glass and wire). (Plus, I cant see properly in a room lit up by CFL's, and they give me a headache)
3)I do not like LED Christmas lights. They are hard on the eyes and don't create the warm Christmas atmosphere that I like.
4)I do not believe recycling paper is necessary. Paper decomposes naturally plus new trees are planted to replace the ones that are cut down(Renewable resource). And recycled paper is more expensive.

Ok, I also don't litter. I throw my waste in the garbage.

I will see ways I can use the Solar Panel to cut down on my bill and Electric power consumption.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)