Epics-HD Movie Reviews

Epics-HD Alert: The Count of Monte Cristo 1/29

This is not the new one but the original one. It should be fun to see this one as well.

SYNOPSIS: An imprisoned French sailor digs his way out, finds treasure and re-enters society to seek revenge.

DATE / TIME: January 29: 10:15PM
January 30: 4:00AM, 6:15AM, 2:15PM

I watched this last night (half of it). I could not keep my eyes open (so as you can see I do sleep). It is an excellent movie! Same story as the newer story that Starz-HD was showing as non-hd but there were a few things that were different. Hope to see it again at a more confortable schedule. Also, I wanted to see Two Deaths scheduled last night on Epics at 12am. Everytime Epics shows this movie, it shows it after midnight or early mornings on working days. I know it has some very intense sexual scenes but let's see at more convenient schedule like Friday or Saturday midnight.

Epics-HD Alert: Visions of Light: The Art of Cinematography 2/28/04

SYNOPSIS: Twenty-six cinematographers talk about filming, backed by about 125 clips from a history of movies.

DATE / TIME: February 28: 6:00PM
February 29: 2:00AM, 10:00AM

I heard this was a good documentary and I missed it the first time.

Sean Mota said:
SYNOPSIS: Twenty-six cinematographers talk about filming, backed by about 125 clips from a history of movies.

DATE / TIME: February 28: 6:00PM
February 29: 2:00AM, 10:00AM

I heard this was a good documentary and I missed it the first time.

I've seen it, just not in HD. It was an excellent doc.

Visions of Light: The Art of Cinematography: It has been played a few times now and it is just finishing. This is the second time I saw it and they showed clips of the Godfather in 16x9 HD. When HBO/Cinemax showed the same picture for some reason they decided to show it in 4:3. If you have not seen the documentary, try to catch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)