Equipment for Peace TV on Galaxy 19

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looks like it's the channel, I just looked and I have just a black screen on both the English and Urdu, Q of 74% on my MicroHD. I never watch this channel, so I don't know if they go off air for certain periods of time or not.
same here, I checked it this morning and all 3 versions (English, Urdu and Bangla) are blank

Reactions: sbrown1357
Thanks for checking everyone, I guess they either stopped broadcasting on G19 or they're having some technical issues right now or something.

Reactions: . Raine
Sorry for hijack, were you guys able to watch peace tv at 11929 MHz? i reside in Indiana and on the roof i got the 36 inch 90cm dish with GEOSATpro SL4 QUAD Output Standard 10750 Linear Ku LNB LNBF 60db Gain.

so while scanning 11929 i only get these channels:
TVR International
SBN Domestic
Rûdaw
Salaam TV (USA

the peace tv which i really wants does not get picked can anyone confirm if they are able to get peace tv my stb is Dreamlink HD T5

Sorry for hijack, were you guys able to watch peace tv at 11929 MHz? i reside in Indiana and on the roof i got the 36 inch 90cm dish with GEOSATpro SL4 QUAD Output Standard 10750 Linear Ku LNB LNBF 60db Gain.

so while scanning 11929 i only get these channels:
TVR International
SBN Domestic
Rûdaw
Salaam TV (USA

the peace tv which i really wants does not get picked can anyone confirm if they are able to get peace tv my stb is Dreamlink HD T5
Welcome to Satellite Guys! :) I just tuned to it to check for you and although there is a Signal and Quality reading there is no audio or video, still just a black screen as mentioned in post 18. :(

Reactions: tdi300
Thank you, i had the blank screen too so i went ahead deleted all the channels and rescan the satellite again but this time i did not pick peace tv at all so not sure whats going on

Reactions: FTA4PA
Status
Please reply by conversation.