Equity channels sold.....will leave satellite...now gone

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If some of these are just gone, why do so many of them come up "scrambled or bad channel" ...this stuff isn't scrambled, or is it that the receiver "thinks" they're scrambled because there's no video there? :confused:
(Doing a whole new blind scan of G18 right now on the Pansat 2500) :)

Im getting those "scrambled or bad channel" messages too. :eek: I really need to clean up my Pansat. Don't use it all that much lately since RTN moved to AMC 9. Im not sure what I will do with my 84cm if whatever Equity is left leaves. I could motorize it or point it at something :confused: have to ponder what would be good.

PEACE tv is back!

11964 V 2000

Telefutura sometimes with audio! :)Now this channel...I trust on 123W!:up

sports feeds come fall

i have a brand new 36" Geosat Pro and a brand new visionsat sitting in my barn. My buddy wanted a system but he ended up going with DTV (wife put her foot down).

If I end up keeping it, I know what to do with it!!

I know its not on FTA anymore but WMQF is dead

renamed to WZMQ...according to reports its just a slate

WMQF was sold at auction to an entity named MMMRC on April 16, 2009.[1] MMMRC, LLC is owned by the principals of Smet Construction Services in De Pere, Wisconsin.[2] The station received approval to change the call sign to WZMQ[3] and the change took effect on June 23, 2009[4], the day after the sale closed.[5]

unknown right now. Its just a couple slate screens that say the callsign and coming soon

will they keep the fox network? possibly as right now there is no OTA Fox in the market (WLUK Green Bay has been on cable the whole time)
Will it go something else? who knows

all I know is its no longer on G18 as the new owners took over

Om a CS5000 if you rescan 11800 it removes all the other channels that are gone

we are down to 21 channels now....was at 33 at one point

I think the end has come for G18 on my dish farm. Retrojams is just a black screen w/no audio. Goodbye G18, you've been a good bird.....:(

KEGS is a full power station so they did have to leave on 6/12. There were 2 LP stations for it but between being sold and the 6/12 cutoff they might have just turned that one off too

I think euro is right...dish needs to be moved

I might be wrong but... all channels from Equity at 95ºW C Band are gone, all of them were showing a blank slate at 9:30pm Pacific Standard Time....

O.O

Mike

I just got a dish setup for 123! boy what a time to pull it.
On the LIST is Equity the same as RTNe ?

Full-time PBS-HD from my 1 meter Channel Master will be nice. It's waiting for me two degrees to the west. Equity, it's been great! All good things must come to an end :( ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)