Error Screen

Y2k06

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 16, 2006
Why am I getting this screen more and more often? There are NO storms within 100 miles of here. It does it on Locals - just screwed up some Olympic Coverage:( This happened several times over the last few days. Other channels (non-locals) seem to be OK

I can go to OTA and get it fine....

disherror.jpg

Why am I getting this screen more and more often? There are NO storms within 100 miles of here. It does it on Locals - just screwed up some Olympic Coverage:( This happened several times over the last few days. Other channels (non-locals) seem to be OK

I can go to OTA and get it fine....

disherror.jpg

This screen seems to appear when there is a loss of signal from the dish suppling the locals, I went to peak my 61.5 dish and as I moved the dish away from the sat this screen appeared as I brought the dish back the normal video came back, perhaps your dish need to be peaked.

This screen seems to appear when there is a loss of signal from the dish suppling the locals, I went to peak my 61.5 dish and as I moved the dish away from the sat this screen appeared as I brought the dish back the normal video came back, perhaps your dish need to be peaked.

Which one? 110, 119, or 129? They were just out here less than a month ago replacing all the LNB's due to 'drift' exceeding 9.

Check Switch and Signal strength all look fine... or as best as it's been with Zero Drift.....

I believe that screen originates with dish on the ground and indicates their link to the station has been interrupted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts