ESPN CLASSIC

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I also have TC+. They finally cut off ESPNC for me. It must have been in the last couple of days.

I rather have espnU then espn Classic I can't remember the last time I tuned into Classic.
I don't think there are any live games played on it

I rather have espnU then espn Classic I can't remember the last time I tuned into Classic.

I agree, I'd much rather have U than C!

Gone today for me as well, Happy Birthday to me I guess. 1st versus now this, wonder whats next to go.

So are they planning to put ESPNU HD in the slot that ESPC Classic had, so all the ESPN's are grouped together ?

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, it was a great trade. Would much rather have ESPNU than Classic. I think the last time I watched something on Classic was about 18 months ago.

Show hope they move ESPN U to the 200's with the other ESPN channels I get, this is so confusing having to look at the 600's

Do you start at CNN and scroll through all of the stations until you find something you like? Maybe you can put ESPNU in the quick view menu.

What ever happened to the rumor that ESPN Classic was going to change into a dedicated ESPN Soccer channel?

-m

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)