ESPN HD & HDNet on VOOM?

NSaco

Original poster
Mar 26, 2004
Any news on VOOM getting ESPN HD and HDNet? VOOM offers the most HD channels BUT I'd trade most of them for these two quality channels.

VOOM Will Not Be Getting HDNet or HD Movies. The Owner of Those Stations Own The Dallas Mavericks NBA Team & He Has A Standing Feud With VOOM's Owner Cablevision And He Has Said He Not Interested In Letting VOOM Broadcast HDNet or HD Movies.

NSaco said:
Any news on VOOM getting ESPN HD and HDNet? VOOM offers the most HD channels BUT I'd trade most of them for these two quality channels.

I'd gladly trade several channels for ESPN. What bugs me is Cablevision owns half of Fox Sports Net, but we don't get that either. I'd wager we'll be offered some sort of sports pkg, but when and containing what is anyone guess. I've heard ESPN+Voom rumors since December.

wbuffetta said:
VOOM Will Not Be Getting HDNet or HD Movies. The Owner of Those Stations Own The Dallas Mavericks NBA Team & He Has A Standing Feud With VOOM's Owner Cablevision And He Has Said He Not Interested In Letting VOOM Broadcast HDNet or HD Movies.

I wonder if VOOM spins off of Cablevision if he will still hold the grudge.

We Can Only Hope. I Have Both VOOM & Directv & I Love HD Net & Movies. I'm A Big Odyssey 5 Freak.