ESPN-HD: SportsCenter in HD tonight at 11:pm EST

Seanb61

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 4, 2004
Chicago
Anyone see that the guide has a 30 min sportscenter listed as HD? its blacked out here in chicago cause of hte cubs game....anyone seeing this? started at 4:15 CST

Titan TV has the 6:00 ESPN listed as HD but nothing else, I wonder if it's another on location type thing or just a mistake, most likely it's the latter but I'll check it out

vurbano said:
not until june 7th right?

All i said was that it was listed in the pg as 4:15-5pm CST as being in hd. its was blacked out in the chicago area. It was probably just a pg bug, but i could not confirm because of the black out. I know it does not start until the 7th. Thanks.

SportsCenter will be shown at 2am, 4pm, 6pm and 11:30pm (all EST) on 6/8/04. From there on it will substitute the SD version of SportsCenter.

But no "real" gameplay HD footage. Craptastic. Very bad start to the "Digital Age"

missed the beginning cause i was still watching abc, looks like they've stopped stretching, the grey banner is still on the commercials

Looks like the same old SportsCenters with a lot of SD hilights which are unstretched... They have shown so far 20 seconds of HD hilights compared to 4 minutes of SD hilights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)