ESPN-HD: SportsCenter in HD tonight at 11:pm EST

going into break, bball highlight not hd, mets game not hd (not sure if it was), hockey was

More SD hilights. Gee... Both Basketball Piston vs LA were in HD. Also Mets games are in HD. Is this what we all waiting for a darn F*** year? SD...

BFG said:
we should use the chatroom then a million posts

It's late now...

I am quite dissapointed so far. But looking at a positive, the stretch is gone event the commercials.

Where are the HD cuts?

WGN, the cubs and WHITE SOX channel, do all thier local games in HD.

Which is why I would like to see WGN Superstation added to Voom, to at least get some of the game if WGN can do it over thier Superstation, which I doubt anyway.

I would very much like WGN Superstation to be added. You'd get a ton of WB content put up automatically which would be great for people who can't get it OTA. Plus all those Cubs, White Sox, and Bulls games in HD.

Even the show after Sportscenter was not stretched. I'd rather look at the grey HD bars than that ugly old Stretch-O-Vision. Gee, I may even tune into ESPN once in awhile now.

ummmmmmmm.. who cares? glad the hype is over? ok so they wasted a wad of cash on this new facility. Now where is the money to rent more HD trucks so we can have more HD events? oops spent that on the new diggs?

SO yesterday before it went live we got sven hours of poker and today the same thing?

yes this sportscenter is being remotley produced from LA it seems, everything is an upconvert, nothiing is HD, the graphics etc...

I'm not sure why they can't make it happen. There's an HD truck sitting at the arena right now, why can't they use it.

Oh well, time to turn the TV off and do something else

they had a baseball HD highlight from the red sox game, of course I didnt see it...

Red Sox HD Highlights
The NBA highlights were in HD for the 1st show this time

Much better for night 2 of sportscenter :)

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Sidebar