ESPN-HD: SportsCenter in HD tonight at 11:pm EST

Good job, ESPN. I guess they worked out the kinks from yesterday's disaster. Now, about that SRS Circle . . . :)

Checked it out this A.M., same highlights as last night. Not much in HD. What is weird that they did a whole segment in HD (last night basketball game) and then went back to SD later on in the show.

Orioles game was in HD in INHD and they did not carry highlights of that either. I think that they have not worked out the different deals with the different networks to get them HD highlights. This is kind of lame if true. There's a ton of HD highlights out there.

I also find it strange that ESPNHD showed the Lakers v. Pistons Highlights in HD but then late night when they showed the replay of the game that it was in SD????

I dont' understand with ABC and ESPN being partners why they can't at least show the rebroadcast in High Def. It sucks because I only get FOX in high DEF.....

DBENE, you must be very lucky, cuz no one else in the world can get Fox in HD yet... So unless you're last name is Murdoch, its not HD you're watching... Yes, how can ESPN not be able to show the NBA Finals replay in HD? Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Bad I guess the FOX is not in HD , I thought any of the channels shown by the OTA were in HD....wrong. I guess they are just digital and sometimes show HD programs.

I thought for sure FOX would have some content in HD considering they have the rights to a lot of Sports. That is lame as piss.

what he is saying is that fox doesnt do HD yet everythinh is 480p. Some satations started upconverting their stuff to 720p, to prepare to go hd later this year

FOX is by far the worst of the major networks they only broadcast in EDTV for some reason other channels get with the program and others don't.. I think even UPN was broadcasting Enterprise in HD

They'll do their first HD broadcast with this year's Baseball All-Star game, and then I know the NFL next season, and hopefully some of the MLB playoffs, I assume they have the rights to the world series again this year.

Have you guys noticed (those that subscribe to Playboy-HD) that SportsCenter has a similar background to Private Calls.

Anyway, SportsCenter has a long a way of becoming the HD highlight center. This am they were still showing SD highlights of the Game 5 basketball game. The weird thing is that they have it in HD but some unknown reason do not show them in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)