Espn Poll

A better poll would be:

1. I will keep Voom regardles if they get ESPN or not.
2. I will cancel Voom if they do not get ESPN by July 1.

(Just get to the point) :)

Hehe... look, ESPN is a deal breaker for me. Got to have it. I will shrivel up an die inside if I don't get my daily dose of PTI. I watched the Women's Final Four last night on ESPN-HD from my local cable company, and it was outstanding (go UCONN!). They keep saying "any day now" but it's been that way for a good month, if not longer.

-MP

Fortunately, ESPN1 is part of my basic cable package inlcluded in my HOA but I would really like to get ESPN HD...

Does anyone know if the Networks will air Baseball games in HD?
I know they did this weekend for NCAA Basketball...

New to the forum and voom. I say delete some of the exclusives like the Auction, Video gallery two of in my opinion completely useless channels and add espn. Don't know about the rest of you but if I'm gonna watch the same material over and over I would rather it be espn, just smething to watch over and over and still find it interesting. Still trying to figure out the Video Gallery channel, I think it's meant to get high while watching?

I want VOOM to get ESPN and/or ESPN HD simply because I think the lack of sports is one of their biggest weaknesses and it is probably losing them a lot of potential subscribers. I'm not a sports fan myself so I don't care to watch ESPN, but I do care to watch all the other channels VOOM has to offer and I need them to stay in business in order for me to do that.

I get it with the Dish HD Pack and until they get the uplink center ready, there's not much to watch anyway. I think I've watched a grand total of about 3 games on this channel this year.

Does anyone know if the Networks will air Baseball games in HD?
I know they did this weekend for NCAA Basketball...
Fox is going HD this fall, so you should at least get the baseball playoffs in HDTV.

Voom has to get ESPN before I'll purchase/rent. There only so many hours in the day that I can watch TV so the number of HD channels doesn't do anything for me, it's all about content. I love sports so even if I can't watch the game I need Sportscenter.