ESPN Sports ????

Status
Please reply by conversation.
When will espn start putting more sports on their 3d channel, football season is almost here.

Do you really think football season is almost here, with no end in sight for the NFL lockout? I really don't expect camps to open before mid-August, and I'm probably being far too optimistic.

Maybe ESPN should make that channel full-time NFL-Court-TV for a while.

I think they will settle in time for a full preseason. The gates and the TV money from those games are part of the 9 Billion dollar pie they are sharing.

Do you really think football season is almost here, with no end in sight for the NFL lockout? I really don't expect camps to open before mid-August, and I'm probably being far too optimistic.

Really ???

I think they will settle in time for a full preseason. The gates and the TV money from those games are part of the 9 Billion dollar pie they are sharing.

I agree !

College is. Isnt that what ESPN shows the most of anyway when it comes to football?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)