ESPN To Show... Sports?

ESPN has tried dozens of "original programs". A very few of the talk shows have been mild hits. PTI, ATH, and Sports Reporters. The rest just last a few months and then the next is out. Its movie efforts are all hatchet job bios (3, Pete, Junction Boys, etc) that have nothing to recomend them.

The "missing" sports from ESPN, IMHO, are the baseball playoffs. First round on TBS, second round split between ESPN and Fox, and WS on Fox was obviously what MLB wanted. The NHL, although Versus does a great job.

ESPN has tried dozens of "original programs". A very few of the talk shows have been mild hits. PTI, ATH, and Sports Reporters. The rest just last a few months and then the next is out. Its movie efforts are all hatchet job bios (3, Pete, Junction Boys, etc) that have nothing to recomend them.

The "missing" sports from ESPN, IMHO, are the baseball playoffs. First round on TBS, second round split between ESPN and Fox, and WS on Fox was obviously what MLB wanted. The NHL, although Versus does a great job.

The second round is split with ESPN and Fox? I don't think so. Second round would be split with TBS and Fox not ESPN

I would love to see more sports. I actually liked the early days when they showed Austrailian rules football.

yeah, huh huh huh. They actually show Beavis and Butt-head sometimes on MTV2. I don't even mind that they have original programming (The Real World, The Gauntlet etc.). I just have a problem that when you call your station-MUSIC TELEVISION, they show maybe 2 or 3 hrs. of videos weekdays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts