ESPN2 - 720p or 720i?

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
I've been hearing from someone on another board that ESPN2 is broadcast in 720i as opposed to 720p. A google search really hasn't turned up anything conclusive, so I was wondering if anyone here knew.

thanks,

Is 720i even a standard for HD?
nope, which is why I called BS on the guy in the Kusat forum, and he provided the picture (outed himself as a pirate as well). :rolleyes:
He was wrong on a litany of other things too, while calling himself an Expressvu retailer.

nope, which is why I called BS on the guy in the Kusat forum, and he provided the picture (outed himself as a pirate as well). :rolleyes:
He was wrong on a litany of other things too, while calling himself an Expressvu retailer.
Wow, I just love your attitude.

The picture looks genuine, maybe the box is receiving some corrupt info....

I have looked at KuSat and I do not see on any of his posts that he is an EXpress Vu Retailer..How did you reach this conclusion..?

How did you also reach the conclusion he was a Pirate...?

I have read hundreds of his threads on Ku and other boards and I actually know the history of his "freindly Customer", maybe before you start a thread and 9 posts later ACCUSE someone of being a Pirate, you should have a liitle proof......

Wow, I just love your attitude.

The picture looks genuine, maybe the box is receiving some corrupt info....

I have looked at KuSat and I do not see on any of his posts that he is an EXpress Vu Retailer..How did you reach this conclusion..?

How did you also reach the conclusion he was a Pirate...?

I have read hundreds of his threads on Ku and other boards and I actually know the history of his "freindly Customer", maybe before you start a thread and 9 posts later ACCUSE someone of being a Pirate, you should have a liitle proof......
It's stated in the thread that he's an Expressvu Dealer, he even admits he sends technicians out to do installs.

As for the box receiving corrupt info, I mentioned that it's probably confused. But if you look at the thread, you'll notice I was the one correct on every point of the 622/9242's operation, and was only trying to correct he's incorrect information.

As for the piracy aspect, usually when someone says they have a "friend"...
If it wasn't the case, then I apologized.

Personally, I wouldn't continue to support the pirate, I'd call the cops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)