espnu hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Will dish get espnu in hd before college football starts since the contract with abc/espn is about up anyway?

It would be nice but like Scott said it probably won't be till October. Don't let others here keep you from asking a question. Some people can't seem to stay out of threads they obviously don't like. You have 33 total posts. I'm sure your not here enough to know there were some other threads about that. Don't sweat it though.

It would be nice but like Scott said it probably won't be till October. Don't let others here keep you from asking a question. Some people can't seem to stay out of threads they obviously don't like. You have 33 total posts. I'm sure your not here enough to know there were some other threads about that. Don't sweat it though.

You noticed that too huh?

I believe you must be referring to my post #3 because there is isn't possibly another post that would apply. This question has been asked several times, and Scott, kindly, answers as he did above...two or three times that I have seen. My post was merely a personal "smile/joke" to Scott, because he will undoubtedly be typing (or pasting) those words again in the days ahead. So, you misinterpreted.

I guess I misinterpreted the other 40 some threads you've done the same thing in. I've only been here a year.I got hammered by you when I made a mistake and thought you were replying to me. It was my second or third post on a message board ever. I wasn't the only one that noticed by the way.

There are certain threads that seem to get under your skin when people post them. You never seem to ignore them for some reason.

I just hope we have ESPN in HD when the new contract goes into effect.

ESPN HD or what we have isn't going anywhere, but to delay the ESPNU in HD till october is lame. College football season starts in two weeks which is a major slice of their ratings. I'll send in another contact us request for it for the hell of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts