ESPNU moving to Choice 7/1 & HD coming, ESPN Classic moving to sports pack.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's on Choice Xtra, but looking into that just enhances my point. I get the NFL and MLB channels on my standard Choice package but not NHL? It just boggles me that the NHL would not offer a very low price in order to get their station out there for everyone.

Well, I agree with you there. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed some news.

i have total choce plus with the dvr and hd access.

Speed and Versus should be included in that package. If not, you probably would do better changing to the Choice extra package instead of paying 10.99 a month for the sports pak. I don't know what you are paying now, so I could be wrong. I have the Choice Xtra and I get those two channels. If you got the Plus HD DVR package it would run you about 75.00 and you would get Speed and Versus.

I am very pleased with this swap. ESPNU is frequently requested to be a regular channel, and ESPN Classic makes sense to be on a premium sports tier.

The only disappointment in this release is that we won't get ESPNU-HD until Jan 2010 (possibly earlier), just after football season.

Good decision and moves DirecTV.
Then we shall agree to disagree.

Anyone know if ESPNU, when it changes to the Choice pack, if it will also be available in the Familiar Ultra pack? It currently does not have ESPN Classic, but neither does choice.
Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts