ESPNU

Looks like will have to wait a little longer for ESPNU hd. At least things are moving in the right direction with the lawsuit and channel move.

So it is uplinked. Anyone with Absolute getting it?
Yes
but don't know it's in free preview - and in my guide it's still on 148 (so perhaps that will actually be no... the wife has both tuners going.)

EDIT (double checked and I am seeing ESPNU on 148 right now - some game with VaTech, it's also showing up in my slingguide on 148)

Yes [avail on Absolute Package]
but don't know it's in free preview - and in my guide it's still on 148 (so perhaps that will actually be no... the wife has both tuners going.)

EDIT (double checked and I am seeing ESPNU on 148 right now - some game with VaTech, it's also showing up in my slingguide on 148)

Awesome to hear. Looks like I'll be able to catch some great games this weekend!

Witout getting into "war mode" and since this is only a rumor, I would think that if Dish could ad ESPNU in HD, this would make the Direct subs a bit frustrated
It would. Dish hinted to it today on their Twitter account.

DirecTV has announced that they will add the ESPNU HD feed by the end of the 1st quarter of 2010.

It would. Dish hinted to it today on their Twitter account.

DirecTV has announced that they will add the ESPNU HD feed by the end of the 1st quarter of 2010.

I don't think Dish was hinting. Somebody asked them about ESPNU-HD and they replied back with "Any updates on this one and I'll keep ya posted RT ."

I dont know its hard to tell with the Wink ;) at the end who put the wink in there.

Look at the guy's page who asked the question. You can see the original question there with the wink. He put it in there. Dish did not. Dish was just quoting his original question. It's just hard to tell where the quote starts and ends.

Edit: Here's the link with the original question. http://twitter.com/RadioDaniel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)