ESPNU

I predict this Wednesday since that's when ESPNU moves to 141.

That's what I had been thinking; if it happens, we'll know within a few hours now.

On a cautionary note, I think I recall Charlie in the last Charlie Chat promising more HD in mid-November. While his comment does not preclude more HD before then, it does appear to make it more doubtful.:cool:

Regards,
Fitzie

if dish was adding any new hd channels charlie would put the word out so he get more customers.

if dish was adding any new hd channels charlie would put the word out so he get more customers.

Dish does not operate with common sense.

With that said, ANY channel could show up at anytime. I will be keeping a watchful ete on this site tomorrow.:)

ESPN U LOOKS LIKE CRAP

Well, the Tennessee Memphis game on 11/06/09 looked worse than any others I've had to sit through.

What I don't understand is why the replays and some other commentary show the ESPN U HD screenshots?

This sucks, to bad we will just have to endure this poor quality for who knows how long.

:rant:

I don't know but I wish they would turn it on already. It's silly why they don't go ahead and get this on and be beating Directv to the punch!?! But I guess this is Dish! We know how they think..:rolleyes:

direc is alway ahead of dish .i'm been a dish customer for 11 years.charlie act like he don't give a dam about us.I hope the next charlie chat is better than the last one cause it really suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)