ESPNU

I think Charlie is a big SEC/ACC fan, and he will do all he can to roll out the ESPNU HD as quickly as possible. (Almost said "soon." :angel: )

If he is an SEC fan, he would have rolled out ESPNU-HD at the end of August when College Football season started. I've suffered through many an SEC game this year on ESPNU in SD, when I know they are broadcasting in HD.

Unfortunately, I've learned a valuable lesson with E*. I don't look for them to add HD anymore...I'm just happy when they do. Otherwise I'll be let down a good bit. :confused:

If he is an SEC fan, he would have rolled out ESPNU-HD at the end of August when College Football season started. I've suffered through many an SEC game this year on ESPNU in SD, when I know they are broadcasting in HD.

Unfortunately, I've learned a valuable lesson with E*. I don't look for them to add HD anymore...I'm just happy when they do. Otherwise I'll be let down a good bit. :confused:
well said +1

I thought this game was bad the South Carolina vs Vanderbilt game takes the cake in how bad pq could be. Dish could take care of this if they would just flip the switch on ESPNU HD:rant::confused::mad::(:eek::rolleyes:

I am amazed at how bad this channel looks. It is almost enough to make me regret switching from Comcast, which had ESPNU HD. Not quite though. The highlights of other games don't look as bad as the actual game though.

I am "foolishly" hoping when ESPNU on 148 goes away next Wednesday, Nov-4, that they flip the HD switch on 141 at the same time. Yes, probably very foolish, hopefully, stupic, etc... thinking...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)