ETF and HD for life question

darrengs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 13, 2012
NJ
I am coming up on my 1 year date of my Dish contract, and the end of most of my discounts. I am happy with Dish but my wife and kids do miss DirecTV. Well yesterday my wife handed me the latest comeback offer from DirecTV. It once again includes the Genie and $200 towards canceling Dish as well as 2 years worth of some pretty good discounts. Although I swore I would never go back to DirecTV, I am actually thinking about it. However, I am confused about the ETF and the HD for life. Do I pay an additional $10 per month for HD for life remaining on my contract above the regular ETF?

I am coming up on my 1 year date of my Dish contract, and the end of most of my discounts. I am happy with Dish but my wife and kids do miss DirecTV. Well yesterday my wife handed me the latest comeback offer from DirecTV. It once again includes the Genie and $200 towards canceling Dish as well as 2 years worth of some pretty good discounts. Although I swore I would never go back to DirecTV, I am actually thinking about it. However, I am confused about the ETF and the HD for life. Do I pay an additional $10 per month for HD for life remaining on my contract above the regular ETF?

You would not be charged two ETFs. Which everyone is larger would be charged.

So, what about Direct do the wife and kids miss over Dish? Just curious.

So, what about Direct do the wife and kids miss over Dish? Just curious.

My wife struggles with the Hopper, there are times when she tries to record something and the Hopper decides it does not need to record it because it recorded it, even though she may have deleted the show because there was a problem (partial recording, reception issue). Also she complains when fast forwarding that it skips to the end at times.

My son misses the Sunday Ticket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)