WWOR HD

panache70

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
Western Hemisphere
WWOR HD is now showing as "complete signal loss". Have they now restricted the HD feed to the DMA only? WWOR was the only superstation that was the exception to the DMA rule. Has Dish corrected that oversight? I still get the sd feed,but the HD feed was the only reason I kicked in the 2$...

Looks like I don't get any TPs above 15 on 61.5
My locals are on a low TP on 61.5, and I only watch HD which is on 72 bird.

WWOR HD is probably the only thing in HD I can't get LOL.
Might have to wiggle the dish.

thanks guys.

Was WWOR in HD ever offered at the WA for Superstations subscribers? I've NEVER seen it here on the WA, but would have LOVED it. I've always gotten, and still do, WWOR in SD only.

Not quite. Anyone with an EA, subscribes to that Superstation, AND is within the spotbeam of NYC.

That is not correct. 9307 WWOR is on Spotbeam. You can not get it on the EA if you are out of the spotbeam. What the change was at the time, if you are not in the DMA you still get it in HD as a Superstation. Now if that has changed to CONUS it happened very recently, and I don't remember DISH ever addressing it.
There are posts confirming it.

The sptbeam fr NYC Coveres quitea bit mre territory than just the NY DMA. I wuld lve t see any f the supers in HD but as far as I know it is not CONUS.

It shows up on my guide but I get the signal loss screen when I try to tune in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts