ETF

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mule401

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
I have been thinking about switching to Direct. I have been with Dish for eleven years but the lack of 24/7 HD RSN is getting old. I was wondering if Direct will pay my early termination fee. I did an online chat last night and my session froze up before I could get a response. Thanks for any help.

Since only Directv can answer your question, why not call them and ask?

Iam trying to ensure I get the HR 24 DVR and the local dealer who has them in stock says he cant match Directs offers and I understand its a crapshoot if you go directly through Direct.

Iam trying to ensure I get the HR 24 DVR and the local dealer who has them in stock says he cant match Directs offers and I understand its a crapshoot if you go directly through Direct.

Local dealers should match the national offers for Direct TV. Were they giving you more than the normal national offer?

Just ordred on a phone chat my install is scheduled for next Saturday. Will let you know how everything goes.

The guy on the phone who I signed up with last night assured me Direct would pay my ETF with Dish. Called in today to make sure. Nothing on my application and 2 people confirmed today they would not pay my ETF.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts