If you recently changed to DirectTV & paid an ETF, receive ETF via VISA prepaid card

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ecgz88

Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
saw in other forum

"I was looking at my DirectTV account today and realized under my Rebates that they just recently added another rebate that if you ended up cancelling a competitors service and payed an early termination fee that you could get reimbursed up to $200. must be postmarked no later than/ 90 days after activation of DirectTV. Form is attached."

**Early Cancellation Fee (ECF) offer for customers in a commitment with another television provider, who add advanced DIRECTV equipment and who follow the instructions on the ECF offer form provided at directv.com/rebate. Form must be completed and mailed with customer’s original final bill which includes applicable ECF charge(s). Postmarked no greater than 90 days from the date of last activation with DIRECTV. Final ECF fee will be reimbursed in the form of a DIRECTV Visa® Prepaid Card up to $200 mailed to active DIRECTV account. DIRECTV Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBank™ pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. This card does not have cash access and can be used at any merchants that accept Visa debit cards. Card valid through expiration date shown on front of card. High-Speed Internet and Voice ECF charges are not eligible.

Attachments

• form1.pdf
    440.7 KB · Views: 986
Status
Please reply by conversation.