Ethernet Connection with Verizon FIos Router

wkilpatrick

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
I tried just plugging in the ethernet cable from the back of my 622 to one of the connections on my Verizon FIOS Internet Router. Nothing worked. Is there something else I need to do or get enabled first?

Thanks. I am not good with this kind of stuff.

I tried just plugging in the ethernet cable from the back of my 622 to one of the connections on my Verizon FIOS Internet Router. Nothing worked. Is there something else I need to do or get enabled first?

Thanks. I am not good with this kind of stuff.

Mine works with Verizon Fios router. Where are you?

Tom in TX

Well the Dish Online Tech Support didn't know what was wrong.

When I plug it in, I get lights on both the back of the 622 receiver and on my router. Do I need to restart the receiver?

Well the Dish Online Tech Support didn't know what was wrong.

When I plug it in, I get lights on both the back of the 622 receiver and on my router. Do I need to restart the receiver?

did you go into the settings and enable the connection on the 622? I'm not home right now but I had to tell it to get an IP address in order for it to work.

It worked with mine, though I turned my fios *modem* (the very large Westell) into bridge mode and use a dlink router for my NAT LAN / Wireless connections.

Yes (rubbing it in) FIOS rocks, can't wait for the 20/20 to hit my area!

$148 a month cause I have a business in my house. Downloading movies is fast. I had a 4.3gig movie downloaded in minutes. The installer told me, that if I need anymore speed, that he could open it up to 100/25. That's more then I need for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts