Euro 2012

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
I know it will be on ESPN Deportes, but don't know if ESPN (in English) will also carry it.
Sometimes licenses are just weird, for example Fox Deportes has Libertadores but Fox Sports or Fox Soccer didn't.
So, anyone knows if Euro 2012 will be also in ESPN. So I can switch/drop packages and save money.

Thank you.

I know it will be on ESPN Deportes, but don't know if ESPN (in English) will also carry it.Sometimes licenses are just weird, for example Fox Deportes has Libertadores but Fox Sports or Fox Soccer didn't.So, anyone knows if Euro 2012 will be also in ESPN. So I can switch/drop packages and save money.Thank you.
I looked for info on Euro 2012 and it looks like ESPN/ESPN2 on tv and ESPN3 online will each have all 31 games live.

Just to let you know the contract for ESPN to carry Euro 2012 also includes the rights to Euro 2016, so no worries about the TV arrangements in four years time.

Is there a broadcast schedule online somewhere? I checked the ESPN Euro 2012 website, and they don't have a TV schedule!

Personally, I couldn't give two craps about soccer, especially international soccer. But, I'm responsible for the Dish account at work. And, we have a lot of employees interested in this. So, I was hoping for a list of games and channels to make my life easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts