evasi0n Jail Break live

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stimpson

Miller Lite Tester
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Benton, Arkansas
Just did my iPhone 5.

image-1658646440.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Been live since early this morning

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Just JB my iPhone 5 and am now doing my iPad 4. I cannot access my Cydia account. When I go to manage account it is just a blank screen.

Just JB my iPhone 5 and am now doing my iPad 4. I cannot access my Cydia account. When I go to manage account it is just a blank screen.

Cydia getting Hammered so that explains it why specially after this new JB release.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

After upgrading, my 3GS cannot connect to my Cydia account either. Checking Twitter, it seems most are having this issue. Cydia is having record access. No time in their history have they ever been this swamped.

http://www.iclarified.com/27253/apple-posts-document-warning-users-against-jailbreaking

[h=1]Apple Posts Document Warning Users Against Jailbreaking[/h]

Instability: Frequent and unexpected crashes of the device, crashes and freezes of built-in apps and third-party apps, and loss of data.

Security vulnerabilities: Security compromises have been introduced by these modifications that could allow hackers to steal personal information, damage the device, attack the wireless network, or introduce malware or viruses.

Shortened battery life: The hacked software has caused an accelerated battery drain that shortens the operation of an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on a single battery charge.

Unreliable voice and data: Dropped calls, slow or unreliable data connections, and delayed or inaccurate location data.

Disruption of services: Services such as Visual Voicemail, Weather, and Stocks have been disrupted or no longer work on the device. Additionally, third-party apps that use the Apple Push Notification Service have had difficulty receiving notifications or received notifications that were intended for a different hacked device. Other push-based services such as iCloud and Exchange have experienced problems synchronizing data with their respective servers.

Inability to apply future software updates: Some unauthorized modifications have caused damage to iOS that is not repairable. This can result in the hacked iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch becoming permanently inoperable when a future Apple-supplied iOS update is installed.

Nice try Apple. This scare mongering will do nothing to stop Jailbreakers. Cydia had a record day yesterday.

Security vulnerabilities: Security compromises have been introduced by these modifications that could allow hackers to steal personal information, damage the device, attack the wireless network, or introduce malware or viruses.
Isn't it your vulnerabilities that allow the hackers to JB in the first place?

If anything you should thank the JB community. They are the ones that find these vulnerabilities that you missed allowing you to fix them sooner than you normally would

1.7 million downloads of this JB software and estimates of nearly 3 million JB devices in 24 hours. Over 2 million downloads since it went public yesterday. This has to be a 1 day record for the Dev-Team

Last edited:
I jail broke mine yesterday, but to be honest I haven't really found anything I have wanted to install from Cedia yet.

All the things I jail broke for before are now all standard parts of the is now.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I jail broke mine yesterday, but to be honest I haven't really found anything I have wanted to install from Cedia yet.

All the things I jail broke for before are now all standard parts of the is now.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
SBSettings is a must, as you probably already know.

For those that may not know. This allows you to hide any APP, including those built in iOS APPs the you don't use, like the Stock APP. Even better, it provides a cool pull down shortcut menu to turn certain features off and on. Just swipe from the top left corner to access this pull down menu.

FiveIconDoc allows you to put 5 icons in the doc instead of the default 4 on the phone. Infinidoc allows you to put as many as you like, perfect for the iPad.

PkgBackup to backup all of your tweaks and settings

iFile allows you to access your iOS files and make some changes yourself. This is how I get around the JB restrictions on the DirecTV APP

For me personally:

With my grandfathered cellular plan I am not able to do facetime over 3G. So 3GUnrestrictor is nice for allowing me to do things that are normally over WiFi only

I also use displayout to mirror my phone screen to a projector. Works really nice on my iPad for those APPs that are normally not allowed to be displayed on a secondary device

Location Spoofer allows me to use my MLB APP and get around those ridiculous MLB Blackout rules.

Navigate From Maps allows you to choose any mapping APP installed on your phone when you seek directions, instead of just the default Apple Maps

NoNewsIsGoodNews removes that lame news stand APP.

Last edited:
I had no problem with the upgrade oapps JB itself but had lots of problems using PkgBackup to bring back my old apps. Pkgbackup was updated (for me at least) this PM and that did the trick.

I like 6.1 but largely because they finally gave me some functionality I had through jailbreaking.

Well now I have a bit of a problem. After a JB I can no longer place a call by hitting the phone icon. I have to go to contacts and do it from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts