evasi0n Jail Break live

I think I solved it. I had been using an app called Call Clear which gave me a lot of options in terms of the recent call lists. Some of that functionality is now in the OS. I preferred the interface call clear gave me but I can live with what Apple has given me. It does however make me think of moving to android next time. I would however miss a few games that are not in other platforms (Though I would gain others) and I would have to go without BoClox.

My essential tweaks are Infinidock and Infinifolders, which eliminate the limits on how many icons can live in a particular place. Useful if you've got more than 12 of a particular type of app or want all your most used things in the dock.

If you use at&t, add my repo www.pepper.net and get the att logo and fireball icons.

Another great one is FakeClockUp which makes the animations faster.

I almost forgot iKeywi, the 5-row keyboard. And Wifi Analyzer and Wifi Booster. All quite useful.

FYI, I highly recommend the iPhone 5. Using Speedtest I've seen LTE in excess of 50Mbps.

Last edited:
My essential tweaks are Infinidock and Infinifolders, which eliminate the limits on how many icons can live in a particular place. Useful if you've got more than 12 of a particular type of app or want all your most used things in the dock.

If you use at&t, add my repo www.pepper.net and get the att logo and fireball icons.

Another great one is FakeClockUp which makes the animations faster.

I almost forgot iKeywi, the 5-row keyboard. And Wifi Analyzer and Wifi Booster. All quite useful.

FYI, I highly recommend the iPhone 5. Using Speedtest I've seen LTE in excess of 50Mbps.
The fastest LTE speeds I have been able to get are in the 20s, most of the time around 10 mbps

I am having problems this time as well. My tap to unlock app no longer works and my folders are messed up.

I guess Apple wants to make it hard to JB but they have discouraged me from staying with them. When my contract is up I m gping Android.

and now with another view...

I discouraged a new iPhone (4) user from jailbreaking last month.
And I don't discuss it with a couple with a 6 month old iPad.
Nor with a (low tech) friend who just got a new iPad.
One less thing to learn about.

It's more for those already comfortable with their phone/tablet.
Maybe next Xmas, on iOS 7.0, perhaps? ;)

I ran JB all through 2012.
My only must-have app, had to do with Network Settings, so I could get MMS on Straight Talk.
Now that I'm factory unlocked, the sim-swap trick works to access Network settings.
(previously worked only on all 4S's)

I tried some games and nav programs, but don't use 'em and wouldn't restore 'em.
Even SBSettings has no appeal. :)
Not against JB. Some users get great benefit.
But don't feel you have to do it to keep up. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts