Everything Pack w/o Locals

$138 is a lot of money for me. That’s more than what I pay for car + renter’s insurance monthly. I also pay Verizon just over $200 per month for 3 unlimited lines and 1 phone payment. I couldn’t imagine spending that much on TV, but that’s just me :cool:

Reactions: Gobucks
Is this an option?
Would it bring the price down to $138?

Yes it should be an option to have or not have the locals. The Everything package is no better value and in fact may be a worse value than getting the top 250 and adding the Premium movies to that. If it was someone with the $10 HBO as I have I would be careful about losing that. With the many specials on the movie packages over time probably better to get the Top 250.

Yes it should be an option to have or not have the locals. The Everything package is no better value and in fact may be a worse value than getting the top 250 and adding the Premium movies to that. If it was someone with the $10 HBO as I have I would be careful about losing that. With the many specials on the movie packages over time probably better to get the Top 250.
How did you get HBO for $10?

It was available for current subscribers for quite sometime, as long as you kept it it was "forever" or something like that terminology. I don't know if that offer is still available or not it may now be back to limited time. That offer probably meant it was different than the limited time offers. Been at $10 since. For me very much worth it because we have had HBO since forever because we watch it alot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)