Excellent customer service-re.HD upgrade

Dean Griffin

Original poster
Apr 3, 2011
Chesapeake,Va
First,I would like to thank the 'SatelliteGuys' website for allowing me the opportunity
of posting my problems and the helpful replies that I received.
Secondly,I would like to thank Matt 'Speedy' Gonzales of The Dish Network for taking the initiative,after reading my post,and offering his assistance.Matt went straight to the source of the problem and offered a solution.He followed through to make sure I was
satisfied with the results.The Dish Network is very fortunate to have Matt as an employee.My experience has solidified my relationship with The Dish Network.

Thanks for the feedback, yes Matt and the DISH IRT guys do a great job. (Now if we could get DIRECTV to take care of their customers as well as DISH is taking care of theirs...)

I understand Charlie reads SatelliteGuys regularly so hopefully he is taking notice. :)

I will be seeing him in a few weeks and also plan on meeting with the DISH IRT team as well. I am looking forward to it. :D

Thanks for the feedback, yes Matt and the DISH IRT guys do a great job. (Now if we could get DIRECTV to take care of their customers as well as DISH is taking care of theirs...)

I understand Charlie reads SatelliteGuys regularly so hopefully he is taking notice. :)

I will be seeing him in a few weeks and also plan on meeting with the DISH IRT team as well. I am looking forward to it. :D

Okay then, HI CHARLIE! Where is the new sling extender ?;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)