Exec office open this week?

tawhite

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 24, 2005
The Sunshine State
Anyone know of the Exec office is open this week? I am trying to find out where my 722 is that was supposed to be shipped two weeks ago and nobody will answer my emails.

Yes they are there, however they are trying to go through 5 days worth of emails. (in other words they got a lot of catching up to do) :)

Just don't call a let someone from India tell ya there ain't no way you're gonna get a 722 shipped to you, it HAS to be INSTALLED. I went through this crap in the fall. The exexutive office had told me they would ship me a 722. I DID NOT need an installation. When it hadn't shown up I called to find out what was up & possibly get a tracking #. This was after about 10 days. After another hour of quality Dish phone time I could not convince them I was told one would be shipped and they would not ship one, PERIOD. ALL 622/722'S ABSOLUTELY HAD TO BE "INSTALLED". I was really p.o. but they made an appointment for the "installation". That was a week or more out. Because I knew who the subcontractor was I called 'em and managed to get someone out with it in a few days. I hooked it up while he did the paperwork and called to activate it. Finally had my 722. Story over???.:rolleyes::mad: NO. Two days later the 722 that COULD NOT be shipped showed up at my front door via UPS. :confused: Had to call AGAIN and get a RA to return it. Ahhh, Dish Customer Service...........

Good luck!

Ed

Well best thing to do is just call their main number and talk to someone that knows the answers..

Well, have calmed down now so I guess the rant is off for the most part. I do have to say that low level Dish CSRs are pre-programmed idiots! I called today after waiting over two weeks for the 722 that was to be shipped to me per the exec office. I had emailed a few times to find out where it was with no response. So, after callling and not receiving a response from the exec rep that I made the deal with, I call the regular number. I get a women with the familier foreign accent, I promptly inform her of my need to be transferred to higher level CSR which she ignores and insists on hearing the whole story. She puts me on hold and tells me I will have too many HD receivers if I get the 722. After arguing with her about this and the fact that the upgrade fee has already been charged to my account, I finally say, forget it just cancel my service. The magic words get me transferred to a supervisor who ends up connecting me with the exec office. Ultimately, I find out there is a backlog on 722s and mine will be shipped as soon as it is available and there is no problem with too many HD receivers, will only be three with the new one. It's just that you have to go through all this crap to get the answer you could have gotten in the first place. I mean just tell me my receiver will ship as soon as they are in stock and I will be fine!

Also, the exec rep found that I basically still had every receiver I ever had still on my account. They were not active of course or I would have noticed the charges but were still listed so we got that corrected too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)