Experience with that "other" site

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Satellite Guys application needs specifuc forums like DBS Talk has. Like one for DISH and Direct TV as an example
Go up on top left and tap, to bring down menu. Then tap on forums-->Entertainment Providers-->Then here pick your favorite one. :)

I belong to a web site for radio scanner enthusiasts. They have the same problem over there. there are about 10 members that are experts on everything. I've been accosted by them several times
and just let it go in 1 ear and out the other. The only problem is that when someone asks a question that they really would like an honest answer you get those experts that start offering differing opinions and then the wars start. I saw a post in the Hopper 3 area that reminded me of the radio site and I thought I had some how satelliteguys.com and logged in there.

As someone has said in the thread it comes as part of the business of the internet. Every so often I will get caught up in the wars but I try my best to stay out of them. As I said in my post in 1 of the Official -I've got my Hopper 3 thread I really am thankful for this site for the level of expertise I have found here and the willingness of offering help to those who ask. I've been a member here for a couplke of years and every time I have asked a question I have received very good advise and this advice has save me hours in frustrations in installing my Dish Network system over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)