Expert Satellite vs. Value Electronics

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mr_lucky

Original poster
Dec 7, 2003
I'm looking at Directivo equipment packages from Expert Satellite and Value Electonics that are roughly comparable in price, so service and level of installation are will be the real discriminators for making a choice. Does anyone have any recommendations/experiences with these two companies? Thanx in advance.

I ordered from ExpertSatellite last Sunday night. Received my order today (Wed). Got everything as ordered (1 dtivo hdvr2, 1 std rec, 3 lnb dish) $89 ... - $20 shipping rebate will be $69. Plus a mail-in rebate for a Free dvd player (not that i needed or wanted this) .. it's probably crap anyway.

Will call to setup installation tomorrow, hopefully for this weekend. No problems so far.

I too had a good experience with ExpertSatellite - shipped fast, packed well, everything arrived, installer communication very good, price was great, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)