Extended Warranty-5.99

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bill1767

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
Weston,FL
If some one can answer this question for me?, i have a H20 and the tunner does not want to change channels,the blue light blinks when pushing buttons on the remote.IF i Man put channel from the remote in the receiver then it goes to that channel,tryed hard/soft reboots. If i get the warranty for 5.99 get a new/refub receiver can i cancel the warranty right a way. Thanks

You don't need the Protection for a bad receiver, if its leased. Just call D* up and say its gone bad.

From D*'s website. (I'd post the link, but I don't have enough posts yet.
Why do I need the protection plan if I lease my equipment?

The equipment leasing fee is for your receiver only. Leasing the receiver allows us to provide the latest equipment with minimal upfront cost, affordable upgrade options, and if the receiver fails we will replace it at no charge. The protection plan is also a great option to cover equipment other than the receiver. With the protection plan you will have access to service calls from a trained technician if we can't fix the problem over the phone, dish alignments, replacement of defective remotes and other components such as cables, multi-switches, or splitters, as well as free technical troubleshooting 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.

You don't need the Protection for a bad receiver, if its leased. Just call D* up and say its gone bad.

From D*'s website. (I'd post the link, but I don't have enough posts yet.

ya but dont want to restart my 24 month contract because i dont have the insurance, is this correct or will contract stay the same with the exchange/without the insurance is a restart of 24 months commitment.I no dish does it like this

You have to keep the insurance on for 1 year, and you will still extend the contract with a ERP (Emergency Replacement). You may be able to convince a CSR to add a replacemet w/o a contract. As far as a Replacements, ERP w/o the Protection Plan is free of Charge but they will charge you Shipping $20. On the PP they do not charge shipping for a ERP.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Satellite Meter

1080p question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)