Extra Innings out?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Anyone else that should have extra innings(and super fan) showing a 721 message?
All of mine are, and they are doing "updates" so the system is down and they cant access my account. Just curious if it was a widespread problem

sorry for the duplicate threads, not sure how that happened. Can a mod delete one?

I am getting everything. Call Direct and see what happened. They may have to reactivate EI for you. Before you do so, reset your receiver. Direct will tell you to do this anyway.

I am getting everything. Call Direct and see what happened. They may have to reactivate EI for you. Before you do so, reset your receiver. Direct will tell you to do this anyway.
Yeah I reset all of the boxes first, then called. Thats when they told me to call back. We are missing the Red Sox game, on my wifes birthday, which is the only reason I bought the darn package!!!! lol.

There better be some credits(and I am not one to ask for those)

Yeah I reset all of the boxes first, then called. Thats when they told me to call back. We are missing the Red Sox game, on my wifes birthday, which is the only reason I bought the darn package!!!! lol.

There better be some credits(and I am not one to ask for those)
Why would they tell you to call back?

Why would they tell you to call back?
They couldnt access any accounts. I asked what I should do now, since I cant watch the game, and the woman was very short and said check online or reset (after I had already told her I had). Honestly, I understand that it wasnt her fault, and I have had stellar customer service from them overall, I just am a little ill right now with the process. Oh well, I am sure they will make it right, they generally have in the past

Update:

As of the time I went to sleep, most of the E.I. channels were still out. I had tried to call back but was on hold for 30 minutes before I decided to call it a night. I guess I will call back this evening when I get a chance to check again.

Did you try watching on Cheanel 623?
I didnt, but since that channel is out of market to me, I doubt it would have been available. I will check it tonight though.

All of the others were out also , the braves game, the dodgers, all of them. Then one or two came back and the others still showed a 721 error message

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)