Extra Innings Question for non-carried RSNs?

This is my first year subscribing to MLB through Dish. Wednesday games between Houston and New York is not listed on the Wednesday guide. Since Dish doesn't carry either RSN, is that to be expected? I thought someone mentioned they temporarily add a feed in these cases but based on the missing info I'm guessing no?
Same happens with the 4 NHL teams carried by MSGN.....Dish will pick up one of the team's feeds.

Really? I live in NC and MASN is one of our home RSN's....I get all Nats and O's games ....

I'm curious, I know most of NC gets MASN and Fox Sports South & Southeast. What happens when the Braves & Nationals for example play each other. Are both broadcasts available, or do they blackout one of them?

As far as feeds I know Cable is a different animal, but recently Charter added a host of Game HD channels and now most of their MLB EI games are in HD. The schedule even has a lot of Time Warner Dodger broadcasts on it. The only downside is Charter flags them as copy never, so no DVRing games to watch later :-(

I'm curious, I know most of NC gets MASN and Fox Sports South & Southeast. What happens when the Braves & Nationals for example play each other. Are both broadcasts available, or do they blackout one of them?

As far as feeds I know Cable is a different animal, but recently Charter added a host of Game HD channels and now most of their MLB EI games are in HD. The schedule even has a lot of Time Warner Dodger broadcasts on it. The only downside is Charter flags them as copy never, so no DVRing games to watch later :-(
Yes. Both feeds carrying the game are available in the zip codes where the MASN, Sports Southeast and Sports South feeds are the regular RSN's ..I also live in the territory of the Reds. So if the Reds play the braves, Nats or Orioles I have the option of viewing the Reds feed( Fox Sports Ohio/Cincy) or the other team's feed.

MLB.Com premium on an apple tv with a proxy is your best friend. You can watch all the games from all season.

I've been watching the Mets on extra innings all year and today for the first time ever I was able to get the SNY feed, my question is is this a fluke or am I actually going to be able to watch my Mets and get to listen to one of the best broadcast teams in baseball while I'm at it from now on?

I have to concede the Mets broadcast team it about the best. When Orsillo was with Remy they were about equal. BIG mistake replacing Orsillo now that I have heard the broadcasts this year I can see how good he was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)