Extreme lag

The lag seems to have returned. Of course, it was in the post where I was slamming Facebook… :eek:
1658883914962.png

I did do a forum software update yesterday morning. Was some kind of emergency patch.

If you are still having issues try clearing your cache on your browser. Perhaps whatever was updated is still using the old cached version from your browser.

But as far as I can see everything is looking great now. :D

I did do a forum software update yesterday morning. Was some kind of emergency patch.

If you are still having issues try clearing your cache on your browser. Perhaps whatever was updated is still using the old cached version from your browser.

But as far as I can see everything is looking great now. :D
Hope they put plenty of nicotine in that patch to speed things up.

Things are testing out ok today. But with that said a number of external services we use have been having trouble over the past few days including Tapatalk. When you post things happen in the background and send notifications and updates to other services. This is where the slowness of the posting is coming as those services have been up and down. The issue is if I turn them off then certain features stop working entirely. So I have to weigh things as if I should keep them on or turn them off.

I have been in contact with TapaTalk and they are aware and are working on their push.tapatalk.com server and hope to have it fully restored shortly.

Things are testing out ok today. But with that said a number of external services we use have been having trouble over the past few days including Tapatalk. When you post things happen in the background and send notifications and updates to other services. This is where the slowness of the posting is coming as those services have been up and down. The issue is if I turn them off then certain features stop working entirely. So I have to weigh things as if I should keep them on or turn them off.

I have been in contact with TapaTalk and they are aware and are working on their push.tapatalk.com server and hope to have it fully restored shortly.
Whichever you decide is fine, just wanted you to know ... and its not All of them, it kinda comes and goes, which would make sense with what you explained.

The 2 posts I made in This thread, went fine. Go figure !

I appreciate it and I have been watching closely. We had two issues last week with the NGINX web server. which I fixed. Seems sometimes when you patch things for security it breaks other things. If I left things alone they wouldn't break, but I don't like keeping security holes open. Damned if I do, and damned if I don't I guess. :D

I appreciate it and I have been watching closely. We had two issues last week with the NGINX web server. which I fixed. Seems sometimes when you patch things for security it breaks other things. If I left things alone they wouldn't break, but I don't like keeping security holes open. Damned if I do, and damned if I don't I guess. :D
Your doing Great Scott,
I'm sure we'd much rather have those holes CLOSED !

Also, you do a good job of letting us know ahead of time as well ... TY

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)