Extremely Early NFL Flex Schedule Guesses

Bears/Vikings Remains On Sunday Night For Week 12 - Sports News Story - WSB Atlantahttp://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...etwork&page=nfl/news/newstest.aspx?id=4191759

Nice decision, NFL!

Instead of Favre vs. Cutler, I'm stuck with Orton and Frerotte?

I hope Jets/Broncos is a great game and Bears/Vikings is a borefest so the NFL learns from its decision.

When will the NFL realize that NOBODY cares about the Chicago Bears anymore? They are no longer must-see!
Sandra and HD MM could do a better job flex scheduling than the NFL does!

I don't care if Madden goes on and on about Favre- the game would be more ENTERTAINING.

More people care about the Bears than the Jets.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/article/123753

That's what I'm saying about the Jets. I like to see fresh matchups. Like I said, they can't flex Ariz./Phil. instead of Chicago/Minnesota. I mean if they flex Chic./Minn., how about Thanksgiving night's Ariz./Phil.? I know, it's a joke and I'm kidding but I'm just saying. What dog games for Detroit and Dallas? I feel bad for the Lions fan on this thread and Lions fans in general. I mean in the early, middle 90s growing up watching the Lions on Thanksgiving was cool. The Lions played in the Silverdome and the Lions were half way desent. Now, is there anything positive about the Lions?

Barry, Barry, Barry :D:D:D

Jimbo

Bears/Vikings Remains On Sunday Night For Week 12 - Sports News Story - WSB Atlantahttp://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...etwork&page=nfl/news/newstest.aspx?id=4191759

Nice decision, NFL!

Instead of Favre vs. Cutler, I'm stuck with Orton and Frerotte?

I hope Jets/Broncos is a great game and Bears/Vikings is a borefest so the NFL learns from its decision.

When will the NFL realize that NOBODY cares about the Chicago Bears anymore? They are no longer must-see!

Sandra and HD MM could do a better job flex scheduling than the NFL does!

I don't care if Madden goes on and on about Favre- the game would be more ENTERTAINING.

Well, I would have to say that the Bronco's are irrelevent also, nothing special about them to make them a better draw than the Bears.
Cutler is arragant and the team stinks ...

That's a fan poll. What makes you think that people who didn't pick the Bears or Jets as their favorite team care more about the Bears? For all we know, the Bears have 4.9% of the NFL interest and the remaining 95.1% are more interested in the Jets...

...and that's 2007 - when Favre was a Packer...and the Packers are at 5.8% there.

That's a fan poll. What makes you think that people who didn't pick the Bears or Jets as their favorite team care more about the Bears? For all we know, the Bears have 4.9% of the NFL interest and the remaining 95.1% are more interested in the Jets...

...and that's 2007 - when Favre was a Packer...and the Packers are at 5.8% there.

Enjoy yourself, this is the first time your team has been relevant since 1969.

Thread bump.

Any idea what game gets flexed for the final week of the season?

We know who plays this Sunday and next Sunday (both Giants games), but the final one is an interesting toss-up.

Cowboys/Eagles and Jets/Dolphins could both get the nod depending on playoff or divisional importance.

I think your right. It's going to be either one of those 2 games although if something major happens there could be another game that could be flexed. Tenn./Indy. could be flexed and maybe, maybe, Car./New Orleans.

Btw, did you check out the Good Ole Days Section, I added and responded to some stuff.

Thread bump.

Any idea what game gets flexed for the final week of the season?

We know who plays this Sunday and next Sunday (both Giants games), but the final one is an interesting toss-up.

Cowboys/Eagles and Jets/Dolphins could both get the nod depending on playoff or divisional importance.

Cowboys and Giants can't be flexed in the last week, as they reached the limit of prime time games they have been on. It most likely will be Jets vs Dolphins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)