Faber vs. Aldo

Davedirectv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 24, 2009
In the Van.
Personally I'm hoping to see Faber win this title back. I like this kid, think he's pretty exciting to watch.

He broke a couple hands in his last loss to Mike Brown.

Lets see if he can rebound this time around.

As far as Aldo, I really don't watch him much, would really like to see this fight and I hope its a good one.

Personally I'm hoping to see Faber win this title back. I like this kid, think he's pretty exciting to watch.

He broke a couple hands in his last loss to Mike Brown.

Lets see if he can rebound this time around.

As far as Aldo, I really don't watch him much, would really like to see this fight and I hope its a good one.
I too like Faber and I considered order the PPV (Mike Brown fan), but I didn't pull the trigger - good thing because both fighters lost this evening.

I didn't pull the trigger either but did watch the undercard on Spike TV before the PPV and that was one hell of a slugfest between Garcia and Jung.

I didn't pull the trigger either but did watch the undercard on Spike TV before the PPV and that was one hell of a slugfest between Garcia and Jung.
I enjoyed that fight as well...and it was "right priced". I have loved watching all the WEC fights on Versus - the lightweight/middleweight action is fast and furious, but I won't be forking-over $45 very often should they continue their PPV model. Personally, I love what CBS is doing with their StrikeForce fights...free on National TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)