Marquette MI
Missoula MT
Minot-Bismarck-Dickinson ND
Sherman TX-Ada OK

Last edited:
We're also told to expect some new HD locals for existing markets this week:

Buffalo - PBS HD
Albuquerque - CW HD
Fresno - CW HD (and PBS is coming next week to the greater Clovis - Fresno area)
Mobile/Pennsacola - CW HD
Savannah, GA - PBS HD (WEBA from Augusta)

Next week, a few more CW and PBS are expected too.

No locals yet for Charleston-Huntington WV which I thought would be on this morning, but nothing as of 6:15am est.

According to Satelliteracer at the other site your locals are coming on 9/23.

What a crock!!! I have to redo all my season passes and I think that is the week the new seasons start. :rant::rant:

Once again No PBS HD for New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No MSNBC HD either
No Verus at all!!!!!! Some times I wonder why I am here at all!!!!!!!
D* you S^%K!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ABC, NBC, and CBS in HD now. I got them through the scoreguide. If you go to an event that is on one of these channels, it lists HD as an option. You can save them by pushing the up arrow and then the green button.

I have ABC, NBC, and CBS in HD now. I got them through the scoreguide. If you go to an event that is on one of these channels, it lists HD as an option. You can save them by pushing the up arrow and then the green button.

Whose ABC, NBC, and CBS do you get?

Whose ABC, NBC, and CBS do you get?

I am getting the Huntington/Charleston locals. Apparently Directv is testing them right now. You can access them through the scoreguide on the sports channels. When you select a game that is supposed to be nationally televised on a network, it gives you the option of selecting the HD version of your local channel. I was able to get ABC, NBC, and CBS this weekend as there were nationally televised games on all of those channels. I just saved the channels in my favorites, so that I could get back to them later.

I just checked my scoreguide and I do not see any nationally televised sports on the networks right now. Maybe this weekend you will be able to capture these channels like I did. Also I am doing this on my HD DVR. I think that it might only work on that. I forgot to try it on my regular HD receiver. I know that this is not perfect, but it is enough to tide me over until they actually launch the networks. Hopefully this means that it will be really soon!

Well that's cool. I have the NY Locals in HD right now. I will hate to see them go, but I will finally be able to see the local teams in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.