Status
Please reply by conversation.

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
I currently run this as another house. Is it possible to get Fox Sports Detroit if I added the Sports Pak?

Given your inventory and the fact that DIRECTV doesn't offer a Family Pack, shouldn't you have posted this in the DISH forums?

Given the fact that I said I have it in another home, and they do call it total choice family package, I stand by my post. Thanks for your help though???
Man some people!!! Anyone that has something helpful to add I would appreciate it.

It's been a while since I read anyone doing it but I seem to recall that you are correct, it would give you all the RSNs and the pro local sports gams on your RSN.
I recall reading someone doing it with Entertainment or Select with Sports Pack, but I see no reason that Family would be any different, as none of those packages come with RSNs.

For the other poster, DirecTV does offer a $29.99 month family package, though they do not advertise it, it is only available by request from a CSR. We have a list of the channels in that package on the sticky at the top of the DirecTV forum.

Given your inventory and the fact that DIRECTV doesn't offer a Family Pack, shouldn't you have posted this in the DISH forums?
Directv offers a family pack for 29.99. Get your facts straight before giving out bogus responses (but that seems to be the norm for you)

I currently run this as another house. Is it possible to get Fox Sports Detroit if I added the Sports Pak?
I know you can add the sports pack to other packages that do not have RSN's (like Entertainment) so I'm sure you could add the sports pack to Family. If so that would be kinda cool for the person who wants the RSN's

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)