Fantasy Football 2014

Freeman is an asset in deeper leagues or if their is an injury... Now you need Charles to be out and Davis is a solid starter... Latest news is Charles practiced on Thursday and Friday so def keep an eye out on his status

Last edited:
You're right and I thought about that. But, so far, Freeman is number 3 at best on the depth chart and will probably stay that way as long as Jackson and Rogers stay healthy. If Charles is listed as Probable, I have a decision to make.

You're right and I thought about that. But, so far, Freeman is number 3 at best on the depth chart and will probably stay that way as long as Jackson and Rogers stay healthy. If Charles is listed as Probable, I have a decision to make.

I like the move...Now Charles health is the only thing from holding you back from starting kniles so Sunday morning will be important when in actives come out

Last edited:
I want to thank the person who gave up on Tom Brady.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OK,here was a trade proposal to me. I give up Sammy Watkins and in return I receive Cordell Patterson. Thoughts?

Ppr or keeper league???

I think I'd rather have Watkins but it's one of those things were its so close... Orton in buffaloe will def help out Watkins... Vikings for some reason find more ways to hero Patterson... But you can go all that wrong

OK,here was a trade proposal to me. I give up Sammy Watkins and in return I receive Cordell Patterson. Thoughts?

That seems like a pretty even trade right now. If it were me I'd stay with who I have unless you are really a bigger fan of Patterson or the Vikings.

Getting frustrated with this league. I can sign in but not make roster changes. Have a RB on bye week active. Tried every day since Monday. Makes me appreciate Yahoo leagues even more.

I have tried it on 3 computers. No problem signing in. Just does not give me the prompt for my team. I can only see my team by looking at teams or scoreboard.