Fantasy Football Reminder

I say just pick tonight or next Sunday and stick with it. Either is fine, but I agree the extra week gives more time to make cuts and assess injuries.

Ok, so the latest email has the draft being this Thursday, August 27th at 8pm EST. Is this correct?
My last email says this:

The draft settings for your Satelliteguys.us Fantasy League league have been updated:

Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 8:00 PM ET
Time Per Pick: 30 Seconds

My last email says this:

The draft settings for your Satelliteguys.us Fantasy League league have been updated:

Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 8:00 PM ET
Time Per Pick: 30 Seconds

I got that one too, but then 2 more after that. Apparently there's 3 email's going around.

Set it straight commish. Make the call.....

A Special Announcement

*Guys, I am going to have to bow out of the league this year now that the draft date has been moved to Sunday August 30th. I have a live draft that afternoon and the 30th is also my Birthday, so I'm going out that night and won't be home or near a computer all day.

No hard feelings. Maybe next year. If you need to find a replacement, I advise doing so ASAP....

*Guys, I am going to have to bow out of the league this year now that the draft date has been moved to Sunday August 30th. I have a live draft that afternoon and the 30th is also my Birthday, so I'm going out that night and won't be home or near a computer all day.

No hard feelings. Maybe next year. If you need to find a replacement, I advise doing so ASAP....

I feel bad because I'm the one who wanted the change in the first place....There's still 2+ weeks until kickoff. I wonder if there is a way to get a date agreeable for all.....We did it for baseball. My birthday is 8/31, so that night probably is a no-go....anything else is fine.

We have to pick a date/time and stick with it. It's hard, if not impossible to find a time that's good for all....

I couldn't agree more.Pick a damn day and time and let's get this show on the road.

If you are not there, the picks will be auto picked for you.

I feel bad because I'm the one who wanted the change in the first place....There's still 2+ weeks until kickoff. I wonder if there is a way to get a date agreeable for all.....We did it for baseball. My birthday is 8/31, so that night probably is a no-go....anything else is fine.

Don't feel bad, trust me. I am in 3 different fantasy leagues. It's no biggie, believe me.

And PS, holy Sh**, your B-Day is 1 day later than mine?! Small world, eh Sky?!

Well, I think that before the date got changed, everyone should have gotten to weigh in on it. Im getting set for the draft and the same day I get an email saying the date was changed..I dont think we should have someone who was originally in it leave because of this.

As for the 30th, I've come to the conclusion that I'm fine with the date. If that's the final date, so be it. Let's just stick to it. I can always set my rankings ahead of time if I don't happen to be around for the "live" draft....

Yea the 30th seems to work for everyone, If anyone cant atttend please pm me with your picks with a 1st choice, 2nd choice and 3rd choice for each slot,and we can choose your picks based on availability and choice. Let me know.

Yea the 30th seems to work for everyone, If anyone cant atttend please pm me with your picks with a 1st choice, 2nd choice and 3rd choice for each slot,and we can choose your picks based on availability and choice. Let me know.
Please keep it 8/30. I've already moved something to accomodate this.....

DirecTV HD Rugby

Miguel Cabrera faces DUI charge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)