Fashion TV HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yep one of my favourite channels...that and Doc Scott :)

Doc Gene Scott or Melissa?

Gene is very funny but Melissa, woo hoo! :)

Most of us watch for different reasons other than religion!

Guilty! Lock me up now!!

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Fashion TV Heavy Pixelation?

Has anyone noticed this? I've only watched a few hours of this since it went up late last week, but I notice some brief periods (2 - 3 seconds at a time) of heavy pixelation that washes out the screen. The first few times it happened I thought that they were doing it intentionally because it was happening in transitions, like bumping in and out of commercials. But now I'm seeing it when it would clearly not be intentional, like when a model strikes a brief pose after getting to the end of a runway.

Question is, is it coming from the source, is it an E* problem, or something going on with my DVR? I don't notice it (yet) on any other channel but FTV.

EDIT: Ok, just noticed that this is the FTA group, I meant to post this in the Dishnetwork forum. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, 2nd Question:

This Midnight Hot thing, is it something special being billed specifically as "Midnight Hot," or is it just something generically hot that they run at midnight? I noticed a show about Lingerie running at midnight, but nothing specifically titled "Midnight Hot."

EDIT: Ok, just noticed that this is the FTA group, I meant to post this in the Dishnetwork forum. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts