Fashon One TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnny33156

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Fashion one TV used be on Hispasat at 30w on transponder 12052.
They have moved from there.
Does one know which satellite they have moved to?

Thanks for any help...

Moved or disappeared? Haven't seen it in a while, either, anywhere.
But it's been on 97, 30, and 55.5 in the past.(That I am aware of)
May show up again, somewhere, it's been absent for extended periods before.

I noticed today it wasn´t there, I´m not sure but I think I saw it maybe some weeks ago, I agree it may be a temporary absence, therefore the convenience of doing blind scans every now and then, today I found a new Argentine channel on Hispasat. ;)

Moved or disappeared? Haven't seen it in a while, either, anywhere.
But it's been on 97, 30, and 55.5 in the past.(That I am aware of)
May show up again, somewhere, it's been absent for extended periods before.
that was fashion tv (ftv),not fashion one-a totally different channel.
the further west they got the worse they got.
the best was on 30w years ago with midnite haute and the crazy horse girls.
Then they moved to amazonas 2 and cleaned up their act,then they disappeared on ku band that we can get.
I still have some fashion tv on tape.

Fashion One - from my notes was on 97-Ku(2-3 or more yrs ago), then gone for an extended period** before appearing on 30W Ku. (Nov 30 2011) Was also, for a very short time, late in 2012, on 55.5 C band, like a couple of days, then blank screen for quite a while. Now the TP has a slate (sailing). [fashionone.com/satellites shows 55.5W C band TP info]
** It was during this period FTV fired up operation on 55.5W
FTV, (Fashion TV) @ 55.5 C band, has midite haute.
I got notes saying FTV was on 30w-Ku for about month then moved to 61°W in August (2010or11?) GONE in OCT(2010or11?) That same fall, operation on 55.5 C band started. with one TP change since then, abandoning all N.A. Ku coverage.
97WKu - FTV? Could have been but I don't think so.
Fashion one was, for sure.
Agreed = FTV and Fashion One are totally different.
And all the above may also be somewhat incorrect as a lot of my old notes are missing or very incomplete, as in a date or just a month, but no year noted. A lot has been put 'back together' from memory with a bit of info from notes.

97WKu - FTV? Could have been but I don't think so.
Fashion one was, for sure.
Agreed = FTV and Fashion One are totally different.
And all the above may also be somewhat incorrect as a lot of my old notes are missing or very incomplete, as in a date or just a month, but no year noted. A lot has been put 'back together' from memory with a bit of info from notes.

FTV was definitely on 97 west. I remember watching it back in 2005. I pointed a 75E at 97 on the roof. Took me two days climbing to get quality. I didn't know about skew then, so remember dish was at zero. Panny 1500 brought in FTV at about 26 quality; enough for a solid pic and the highest Q of the channels I was able to get back then. Fun times.

Catamount

Fashion One basically replaced FTV on Hispasat for a few months after FTV went to C-band only. FTV went dark on Ku some time between Nov 2011 and Jan 2012 from what I recall. FTV is worth adding the 55.5W satellite to your scans.

Fashion TV has been working fine on Hispansat 30w ku for the past couple of years.It only disappeared the second week of Jan. 2013. It was probably the strongest station until last week with a 24inch dish.
FashionOne is still working great on 55.5 west C band with a 4 foot dish in Hamilton Ont.

Last edited:
Fashion TV was available on hispansat 30w until the second week of Jan 2013. Fashion One (same stuff) is still available at 55.5 west C band.

Think you're mistaken.
FashionOne is still working great on 55.5 west C band
What TP do you have?? What's showing?
FTV @ 55.5W :up, FashionOne :down Tp's there but it's not F-One.
Fashion TV has been working fine on Hispansat 30w ku for the past couple of years.
TP info? AFAIK, FTV was only there for a couple of weeks before settling on 55.5 C band.
FTV (Fashion TV) and Fashion One are NOT the same. Never have been.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts