Favorite Channels List problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HBKbiggestfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 16, 2006
H20 Favorite Channels List problem

On my H20 I set a customizable list and the next day some of the channels i have on it are no longer part of my list. When i go up and down through the channels some of them are missing and i have to press the channel numbers to tune to it or put my list on ALL CHANNELS. Does anyone else have this problem? And how do i fix it? If it's set it for "Channels I have" it is not true, some channels I actually don't subscribe to still show and channels I do have don't show. Why are channels messed up in list?:confused:

Last edited:
I've had to go back into the customize list and add the channels back in every once in awhile. I'm not sure why they drop off the list but once I had them back in again my custom list works again.

Yeah, they work again for a short while, then they drop AGAIN. That is something D* needs to address. Anyone else know what this is all about?

I've had some of my local SD channels and some in the 90's drop off my custom list. I add them back to my custom list and they stay for awhile.

yeah, usually channels in the 90's, like 95 where NFL Network has some HD programming and NBA games. Ch. 99, which airs PPV HD movies...But what bothers me more is I have to go past the channels i don't subscribe to because i always have to use the ALL CHANNELS list. The Channels I have list is not an option cause it is totally inacurate.

i noticed the same problem with my h20 that was just installed. i called dtv talked with a tech about the problem on sunday. he then duplicated the same problem with his receiver. he then said it was a software problem and it would be fixed with an update. no date for that though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts