Favorite FTA Programs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
yep. UMD is in the WCHA but all WCHA teams usually play 3 or 4 non-conference series
UMD's are Notre Dame, Vermont, Brown, and the yearly home & home against Bemidji State

GO GOGS!!

PSB said:
I have been watching "The Tube" on G10 what a great FTA channel, the way music TV used to be, this would be a great channel if you had a store for background music/video, long may it last.
Yes I've been putting it on through my stereo (and on the RP TV) when I have friends over shooting some pool.

: ) Its a great mix, if a bad song/video comes on you know the next one will be good. Anyone with any info on who owns this channel ? I did a search but could not come up with much, thanks.

Actually if a bad video comes on (not all that often in my opinion) I switch over to Más Música, also on G10R (same TP in fact). Nothing like a good Mexican music video to keep you entertained for a few minutos.

Or on Saturday, turn on Univision around 1 or 2 central and "Caliente" is on

Nothing like seeing 1/2 naked women (in bikinis) dancing to mexican music. :)

Jim Adams said:
Man, you need to get C band. last year I came across something called TCSN, The College Sports Network. It had college hockey game of the week on every Friday with various teams. The night I found it Notre Dame was playing #1 Boston College. ND held on and beat them 2-1. I was hooked. If I keep watching North Dakota I will probably become a fan. I rooted for them last year when they were playing teams I didn't know anything about. Last year I also found backhauls for the University of Alaska. Watched 3 games against ND, they are in the same conference. Also Fox Sports North and North2 does a lot of Wisconsin and Minnesota Gopher games. I am pretty sure that the Gophers play UMD. Can't beat the big boy in the backyard!

~J~

Heck yah the Badger rock on the ice :yes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)